This privacy statement applies only to information collected by web addresses in the Greekhoneymoon.com, DelosVacations.com, Mybigfatgreekhoneymoon.com, Honeymoonsingreece.com and Santorinihoneymoons.com domains, hereafter referred to collectively as Delmar Enterprises Ltd
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via email or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Surveys & Contests
From time-to-time our site requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
Sharing of Personal Information
At Delmar Enterprises Ltd, we understand that, as an online consumer, you care about how your personal information is shared. We take your privacy concerns very seriously and are committed to ensuring that your personal information is secure at all times. We will only share your personally identifiable information in the following ways:
- When you book travel with Delmar Enterprises Ltd, the personal information you provide us will be shared with the appropriate third parties necessary to complete your purchases. This includes the vendors you have selected (for example, airlines, hotels, etc.) as well as the third parties facilitating the transactions (for example, credit card authorization companies). The personal information we provide these third parties will ONLY be that which is necessary to ensure your travel arrangements are successfully confirmed and executed.
- When required by law, we may disclose certain personal information (for example, court order or subpoena).
- In the event that Delmar Enterprises Ltd or certain Delmar Enterprises Ltd assets are acquired, customer information may be one of the transferred assets. In addition to ensuring your privacy at all times, we are committed to ensuring that you do not receive information – from Delmar Enterprises Ltd or from any of the third parties with which we share your information – that you have not specifically indicated your willingness to receive.
Information Obtained From Third Parties
Delmar Enterprises Ltd does not sell or trade your personal information. We may at times receive contact lists from other organizations. We may send mailings such as brochures to these addresses or promotional offers via email. Typically, these are one-time mailings, and the data is not entered into our database. If you want to remove yourself from the third party’s database, you must contact them directly. By contacting us with the mailing information, we may be able to tell you from where we received your contact info.
Changes To This Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here, by email, or by means of a notice on our home page.